Translation

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Greenwood Park

Greenwood Park in greenwood has recently opened and is one of my all time favorite restaurants.
The cleanliness is not great but the service and food are beyond great. You could snap your fingers and some crunchy onion rings would appear in front of you for you to gobble up. A huge attraction for grownups would be chilly ice cold beers. Greenwood Park has a huge selection of beers. The place is huge, plenty of space for kids to run around. Behind this bar is greenwood cemetery, a very spooky looking cemetery. It does not create exactly what you call a comfy setting. The music is so loud that you could hear it five blocks away [always changing]. There are at least five football games going on. Every once in a while you would hear someone scream because of something in the bar. Greenwood Park is a big recommendation.

The Onion Rings
The Burger at Greenwood Park
Ice Cold Beer
The "Scene" at Greenwood Park



Greenwood Park details:
555 7th avenue
Brooklyn, New York
(Between 19th and 20th Street)

[718]-499-7999
www.greenwoodparkbk.com

3 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with delicious burgers and onion rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! Can't wait to check out the ice cold beers and onion rings!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
As a food writer I am always hungry and looking for good food and restaurants. I created this blog at the age of 9. I was lucky enough to be named #1 kid food critic by a leading food website, www.firstwefeast.com. I am putting most of my spare time into this blog and I hope you will enjoy my reviews of glorious, wonderful, waiting for you to eat food!!!